After two weeks traveling, its back to the daily grind – catching up on hundreds of email (junk already excluded). The last couple days saw me in Nigeria, as well as a few days spent way up in Norrbotten. As I sort through a ton of photographs and stories, here are a few highlights (in addition to visiting friends and family):
- Returning to Mercy Home to see “my” kids
- Following C.H.I.E.F on one of its community AIDS outreach programs
- Visiting Fela Kuti’s infamous Afrika Shrine for a story
- 12 hour road trip along the High Coast of Eastern Sweden
- Finally digging into some Surströmming
More trip summaries to come in the following days.